Why we like the Proptech revolution – the application of technology to the Real Estate sector.
Rebecca Holloway, our Outsourced Team Manager says “We are embracing technological change – and our clients are amazed at the quality and accuracy of our output. It frees up their time to deal with the business strategy. At the same time, we are constantly learning and this is what makes my job so very interesting.”
So what does Proptech mean to us?
- Real-time accounting
- On-line access for the property managers, investors and owners.
- Digital transfer / direct integration of property management systems/apps in to open API accounting systems such as XERO, ACCOUNTSIQ and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Real-time tailored management reports generated direct.
- Transparent “drill down” information and tracking – to a unit by unit level if required.
- Automation of KPI reports for different users.
- Automatic bank feeds and use of AI in assisting postings.
- “Receipt Bank” apps with purchase invoice approval integrated with the accounting.
- Easy expense recording through apps.
- MTD compliant VAT filings, CIS filings and RTI filings etc direct from the software business.
- Complete transparency.
- Multiple businesses on one log in.
- On-line sign up to leases integrated to a billing system – which in turn feeds through to automated credit control.
We may use process automation platforms such as SolveXia and MS dynamics to further speed up these processes and ensure the integrity and accuracy of data.
We use digital signatures not only for our engagements and signing up for our services but for return approvals making collaboration and communication easy and secure.
We thrive in this fast-paced environment and the opportunities it creates for us and our clients. This is why we love Proptech.